Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Help/my resume

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help/my resume
    Message de zapan09 posté le 08-02-2018 à 11:59:05 (S | E | F)
    Hello !
    I'm looking for a job and I need an English linkedin profil, if somebody could help me and tell me what I should change and what is correct I would appreciate a lot!
    Thanks for your answers

Sales and marketing assistant
    Oct. 2016- oct 2017
    Duties (or missions ?) :
    Managed all aspects of the sales process from initial contact to sales ‘close’.
    Produced and edited videos to promote the company and our (or its?) activities.
    Created promotional materials (newsletters, leaflets, brochures).
    Developed, managed and tracked project plan to improve customer relationship.

Marketing executive
    Duties :
    • Conducted qualitative and qantitative data collection and analysis of the cement and construction market in Africa and Middle East countries to organise a product launch.

Marketing executive
    Duties :
    • Identification of opportunities and potential contract for business development in North Africa.
    • Setting up a prospecting plan based on market research

Sales assistant
    Duties :
    • In charge of customer portfolio: re-negotiated(or I renegotiate?) existing contracts to help facilitate the buying and selling process.
    • Created custom properties catalogue, negotiated with printers and delivery service.
    • Conducted open houses of selected properties to potential buyers.

MASTER's degree in Law, Economics and Management, main elective (or option?) Marketing and Business management.
    2015 – 2017
    Courses :
    • Strategic and Operational Marketing
    • Statistics
    • Mobile Marketing
    • Trade Marketing
    • Consumer behavior
    • Digital Communication
    • Management
    • Market study
    • Project management
    • Merchandising

Activities and Societies :
    • Secretary of student Association "Market'us". Our purpose was to promote our master's degree and develop our professional networks : My role was to consolidate (or sustain?) the link between the association's council and all different bodies in the association (+50 active members divided in 5 groups).

Uniwersytet Warszawski
    Licence sciences de gestion : Marketing - Communication - Gestion de projet
    2015 – 2015
    Erasmus exchange program in English at the Faculty of Management (University of Warsaw).
    During the second half of my bachelor's degree, I followed courses held in English about :
    • Strategic marketing management
    • Managerial accounting
    • Marketing management
    • Negotiations
    • Intercultural communication in business
    • Strategies for MNEs and SMES
    • Preparing your own business

Bachelor's degree in management : Marketing, communication, project management
    2014 – 2015
    • University project: In charge of administration management of a new cultural association in Nancy "La Factorine" Development and implementation of business plan with a digital communication strategy.
    • Member of student association for school promotion: organisation and participation in student orientation forum and school open days.

Two-year university degree : Marketing and sales techniques
    2012 – 2014
    • University project in collaboration with "Declik Communication".
    Organisation of external communication strategy for a furniture store: "Histoire de maison".
    • Second year courses held in english

-------------------
    Edited by lucile83 on 08-02-2018 12:32

Réponse : Help/my resume de lucile83, postée le 09-02-2018 à 08:23:15 (S | E)
    anyone

Réponse : Help/my resume de dsmith, postée le 11-02-2018 à 15:42:55 (S | E)
    Hello, here are my suggestions.

Sales and marketing assistant
    Oct. 2016- oct 2017
    Duties (or missions ?) (Duties is a good word):
    Managed all aspects of the sales process from initial contact to sales ‘close’.
    Produced and edited videos to promote the company and our (or its? - I like its) activities.
    Created promotional materials (newsletters, leaflets, brochures).
    Developed, managed and tracked project plan to improve customer relationships.

(Since these aren't complete sentences (the subject "I" is implied) I recommend you not put a period at the end)

Marketing executive
    Duties :
    • Conducted qualitative and qantitative data collection and analysis of the cement and construction market in Africa and Middle East countries to organise a product launch.

Marketing executive
    Duties :
    • Identification of opportunities and potential contract for business development in North Africa.
    Set up a prospecting plan based on market research

Sales assistant
    Duties :
    • In charge of customer portfolio: re-negotiated (or I renegotiate?) existing contracts to help facilitate the buying and selling process.
    • Created custom properties catalogue, negotiated with printers and delivery service.
    • Conducted open houses of selected properties to potential buyers.

MASTER's degree in Law, Economics and Management, main elective (elective or emphasis) Marketing and Business management.
    2015 – 2017
    Courses :
    • Strategic and Operational Marketing
    • Statistics
    • Mobile Marketing
    • Trade Marketing
    • Consumer behavior
    • Digital Communication
    • Management
    • Market study
    • Project management
    • Merchandising

• Secretary of student association "Market'us". Our purpose was to promote our master's degree and develop our professional networks : My role was to consolidate (or sustain?) the link between the association's council and all different bodies (groups?) in the association (+50 active members divided in 5 groups).

Uniwersytet Warszawski
    Licence sciences de gestion : Marketing - Communication - Gestion de projet
    2015 – 2015
    Erasmus exchange program in English at the Faculty of Management (University of Warsaw).
    During the second half of my bachelor's degree, I followed (in the US we say "took") courses held in English about :
    • Strategic marketing management
    • Managerial accounting
    • Marketing management
    • Negotiations
    • Intercultural communication in business
    • Strategies for MNEs and SMES
    • Preparing your own business
    (I would capitalize the first letter all the words in the title of a course and your degrees)

Bachelor's degree in management : Marketing, communication, project management
    2014 – 2015
    • University project: In charge of administration management (redundent - what is administration management?) of a new cultural association in Nancy "La Factorine" Development and implementation of business plan with a digital communication strategy.
    • Member of student association for school promotion: organisation and participation in student orientation forum and school open days.

Two-year university degree : Marketing and sales techniques
    2012 – 2014
    • University project in collaboration with "Declik Communication".
    Organisation of external communication strategy for a furniture store: "Histoire de maison".
    • Second year courses held in English (A language is always capitalized)

For the job duties you could put them in present tense instead of past tense. The duties: Create a marketing plan...Conduct qualitative analysis...etc. Past tense is more your accomplishments.

Very good resume / linkedin profile

Réponse : Help/my resume de zapan09, postée le 20-02-2018 à 11:04:38 (S | E)
    Thank you for your help, I really appreciate

Have a nice day !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux