Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Lettre/motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre/motivation
    Message de fannyb posté le 23-04-2021 à 23:13:35 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    Je dois faire une lettre de motivations pour intégrer une option Anglaise. Pourriez-vous m’indiquer si vous trouvez des erreurs s’il vous plaît?

Madam, Sir

I aspire to join the English European section/biology in your establishment owing to the last two years I spent in this option in the Condorcet high school in X were really profitable. Assuredly, I had the opportunity to develop my knowledge of England while improving my level in English. That’s why, I would like to continue on this path. This option has allowed me to awaken my curiosity about different English books and newspapers.
    Furthermore, the Shakespeare’s language is one of the most spoken in the world, mastering it would be useful in my professional life. As a matter of fact, I would like to work in astronomy internationally. What’s more, I would add that biology is a discipline that I enjoy and which is often taught in English in higher education, therefore having already studied biology in English would be an advantage for me.
    Otherwise, I’m aware that this option isn’t to be taken lightly and it requires a certain amount of extra work. Nevertheless, I am very motivated to learn and discover new aspects of this language and I will always try to excel at my work.

Yours faithfully

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de fannyb, postée le 24-04-2021 à 18:23:46 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Je trouve que dans ce paragraphe le mot "would" est trop souvent répété mais je ne connais d’autres options pour utiliser un conditionnel

Furthermore, the Shakespeare’s language is one of the most spoken in the world, mastering it would be useful in my professional life. As a matter of fact, I would like to work in astronomy internationally. What’s more, I would add that biology is a discipline that I enjoy and which is often taught in English in higher education, therefore having already studied biology in English would be an advantage for me.

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de trams, postée le 24-04-2021 à 19:23:43 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

Voici ce que je corrigerais ( en vert):

Madam, Sir

I aspire ( le verbe existe mais il parait étrange ici) to join the English European section/biology in your establishment (calque du français) owing to the last two years (sens?) I spent (vocabulaire) in this option in the Condorcet high school in X were really profitable (sens de la fin de phrase). Assuredly, I had the opportunity to develop my knowledge of England (de l'Angleterre uniquement?) while improving my level in (préposition) English. That’s why, I would like to continue on this path. This option has allowed me to awaken my curiosity about different English books and newspapers.
    Furthermore, the Shakespeare’s language ( pas besoin d'article ici mais l'expression en elle-même me parait être un calque du français) is one of the most spoken in the world, mastering it would be useful in my professional life. As a matter of fact, I would like to work in astronomy internationally. What’s more, I would add that biology is a discipline ( cela existe mais je ne l'ai jamais rencontré dans ce sens) that I enjoy and which is often taught in English in higher education, therefore having already studied biology in English would be an advantage for me.
    Otherwise, I’m aware that this option isn’t to be taken lightly and it requires a certain amount of extra work. Nevertheless, I am very motivated to learn and discover new aspects of this language and I will always try to excel at my work.

Si vous souhaitez alléger en ' would', vous pouvez essayer de remplacer ' would like to ' par un synonyme. Le Would conditionnel parait plus difficile à éviter sauf à passer par des formules ampoulées ou plus complexes.

Courage,
    Trams

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de fannyb, postée le 24-04-2021 à 22:59:58 (S | E)
    Bonsoir
    Merci pour vos conseils

I aspire (j’ai pu retrouver un exemple sur wordréférence de ce verbe dans une situation similaire: He aspires to the job of factory manager. J’ai pensé que cela pourrait s’appliquer ici aussi. non ? ) to join the English European section/biology in the Louis-le-Grand high school as the last two years in this option in the Condorcet high school in X were really useful . Assuredly, I had the opportunity to develop my knowledge of English-speaking countries while improving my level of English. That’s why, I would like to continue on this path. This option has allowed me to awaken my curiosity about different English books and newspapers.
    Furthermore, Shakespeare’s language is one of the most spoken in the world, mastering it would be helpful in my professional life. As a matter of fact, I wish work in astronomy internationally. What’s more, I would add that biology is a subject that I enjoy and which is often taught in English in higher education, therefore having already studied biology in English would be an advantage for me.
    Otherwise, I’m aware that this option isn’t to be taken lightly and it requires a certain amount of extra work. Nevertheless, I am very motivated to learn and discover new aspects of this language and I will always try to excel at my work

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de trams, postée le 25-04-2021 à 06:50:43 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

Les corrections apportées sont satisfaisantes. D'autres membres pourront encore vous guider je pense.

Concernant ' Aspire', ce n'est pas parce qu'un mot est dans le dictionnaire qu'il est utilisé. L'usage prend le pas sur la règle.Comme en français d'ailleurs.

En quelques années de pratique de l'anglais, je ne l'ai jamais rencontré dans les lettres de candidature, voilà tout

Bonne journée,

Trams

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de lucile83, postée le 25-04-2021 à 09:26:08 (S | E)
    Hello,
    Trams a raison, To aspire to est trop guindé ici; vous avez des synonymes: to aim,to plan,to hope to,to have in mind,etc.
    Good luck!

Réponse : Lettre/motivation de fannyb, postée le 25-04-2021 à 10:04:12 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup pour vos corrections

I aim to join the English European section/biology in the Louis-le-Grand high school as the last two years in this option in the Condorcet high school in X were really useful. Assuredly, I had the opportunity to develop my knowledge of English-speaking countries while improving my level of English. That’s why, I would like to continue on this path. This option has allowed me to awaken my curiosity about different English books and newspapers.
    Furthermore, Shakespeare’s language is one of the most spoken in the world, mastering it would be helpful in my professional life. As a matter of fact, I wish work in astronomy internationally. What’s more, I would add that biology is a subject that I enjoy and which is often taught in English in higher education, therefore having already studied biology in English would be an advantage for me.
    Otherwise, I’m aware that this option isn’t to be taken lightly and it requires a certain amount of extra work. Nevertheless, I am very motivated to learn and discover new aspects of this language and I will always try to excel at my work

Yours faithfully.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux