Discours/Expression EcriteCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de wormard posté le 04-11-2017 à 18:51:39 (S | E | F)
J'ai un sujet d'expression écrite pour la semaine prochaine. Je dois écrire un discours d'un homme qui parle de la violence des images et voici ce que j'ai fait :
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,
I'm here with you today to talk about an important subject in our life and our society, the impact of pictures. You know probably the quotation of Gilles Peress, a famous writter. He said that he don't trust words, he trust pictures and I absolutly agree with him because words can be manipulated as contrary to pictures which are more difficult to modificate.
But pictures can also shock you and to illustrate that, I will tell you a short story. I remenber one day when I read the newspaper like all days, I saw a little boy, you know probably his name, Omran. He is one of a lot victim of the Syrian war here in Aleppo. I remember espacially is face without any emotion, he don't cry while he was hurt by a bomb. This photo shocked me and I can't imagine that he could be happened if my child come acrossed a photo like that. All days, we are confronted with there violent pictures and children also. That why I'm here to tell you to make attention to what your kids are watching because there are a lot of violent pictures which shock us and shock them even more.Thanks for listening me and I hope that my advices has opened your eyes.
J’espère qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de fautes; merci de me dire lesquelles s'il y en a.
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-11-2017 21:35
Réponse : Discours/Expression Ecrite de laure95, postée le 05-11-2017 à 10:48:15 (S | E)
- Gentleman: mettre au pluriel.
- You know probably: ordre des mots.
- writter: orthographe.
- He said that he don't (concordance des temps)trust words, he trust (temps)pictures
- all days: mal dit.
- He is (passé) one of a lot (préposition)victim (pluriel)of the Syrian war
- is (orthographe) face without any emotion, he don't (passé)cry
- he could be happened: mal dit.
- if my child come (mal construit)acrossed a photo like that.
- All days
- there violent pictures and children also.
- That (il manque un mot) why I'm here to tell you to make (pay pas make) attention to what your kids are watching
- Thanks for listening (il manque une préposition)me and I hope that my advices (mot invariable)has opened your eyes.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais