Aide/salaryCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de kev0802 posté le 19-05-2018 à 18:27:56 (S | E | F)
Je m'entraine en ce moment à faire des petits essais sur des problématiques.
Est-il possible de corriger le texte
Voici la problématique: Why do differences in pay for men and women still exists? what progress has been made and what remains to be done?
Discrimination between genders keep to exist today, even if the world has made some progress. Women stay pay less than a man salary. Is it maybe because people think the work provided by women is less efficient than those of men or because women work less than men? I think truly that discrimination between genders is due to psychology effects. Men are not yet prepared to let women to be at the same level than them, men have always wanted to dominate and that since the beginning. We can argue that with the example of leaders in our world, how many leaders are women today whether for countries or companies. Not a lot, I think. the mores of the past continue to stay despite the changes made. Of course, over time improvements were done, and today we can see less and less inequality between men and women. But one day, will we arrive to have nondiscrimination? For that, men will have to leave their pride and accept that women are strong, maybe not at the level of the force but they have other quality as intelligence, wisdom and a many more.
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-05-2018 19:18
Réponse : Aide/salary de laure95, postée le 20-05-2018 à 17:35:42 (S | E)
Voici la problématique: Why do differences in pay (je mettrai salary différences)for men and women still exists (pas de s: le s se met uniquement à la 3è personne du singulier)?
- Discrimination between genders keep (pas le bon verbe ici: construire avec le verbe to remain, ce qui permet d'enlever to exist))to exist today,
- Women stay (construire avec le verbe to be, stay s'emploie au sens de rester physiquement dans un endroit)pay less than a man salary (enlever a man salary).
- I think truly that discrimination between genders is due to psychology (mettre l'adjectif pas le nom)effects.
- men have always wanted to dominate (women)and that since the beginning (c'est vague).
- the mores of the past continue to stay (voir plus haut)despite the changes made.
- over time improvements were (mettre au present perfect: line passé - présent)done,
- But one day, will we arrive (arrive = arrive physiquement dans une endroit, chercher le verbe réussir à) to have nondiscrimination?
- they have other quality (mettre au pluriel) (such) as intelligence, wisdom and a (pas de a devant many)many more.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais