<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de sogirlz71 posté le 22-03-2008 à 22:26:07 (S | E | F)
Pourriez-vous m'aider dans la correction de ces questions
1]The neighbours think the Tomkeys are ignorant and alone. Their life is punny. They imagine too what they do instead of watch TV, maybe they read or they listen to the radio or they talk with other people to know the actuality. They have chocked and they didn’t think immediately that’s true. They wanted to know again about them.
2]David tried to discover the life of the Tomkeys. He wanted to know if the Tomkeys have or no the television. He wanted too know what they did instead to watch TV.
3]David thinks their life is punny and unattractive. He think too they’re alone and ignorant about the world. They didn’t know the things which everybody know.
4]He hadn’t tried to talk with the Tomkey children because he throught they are punny. They hadn’t TV so david tought they knew anything.
5]He decide to learn all the things they were unable to understand. Ithink the Tomkeys have needed a guide to accompany them in an average life.
6]It’s difficult in our world to don’t watch TV because you don’t know the actuality with picture so it’s important to look figure or important personnality. They may be more outside for example to play with their children. They talk more with their family because it’s more fast to talk when anybody is in front of the TV. It’s too quiet because the TV is a pollution for hearing.
Réponse: key question de sitelle, postée le 23-03-2008 à 09:55:47 (S | E)
1) Their neighbours think that theTomkeys are ignorant and lonely. Their life is puny. They also imagine what to do instead of watching TV; maybe they read or listen to the radio, or talk with other people about the news. They have been shocked and didn't think at once whether that was true. They wanted to have other opnions about it. (news est un singulier grammatical)
2) David tried to know more about the Tomkeys' life. He wanted to know whether the Tomkays had television. He wanted to know what interested them on TV.
3) David thinks their life is puny and unattractive. He also thinks they're alone and ignorant of the world. They know nothing of what everybody knows.
4) He has not tried to talk with the T. childrenbecause he thought they were puny. They hadn't got TV so David thought they knew nothing.
5) He decided to learn all the thingss they were unable to understand. He thinks that the T. needed (prétérit modal) a guide to accompany them in ordinary life.
6) It's difficult in our world not to watch TV (attention à la conugaison) because you are not in touch with actuality. (la phrase qui suit n'a aucun sens)They should go out more often for example to play with other children. They talk within their own family because it's (le morceau qui suit est incompréhensible). It's too quite because TV (sans article) is a pollution through hearing. (pas très bon, mais le sens n'est pas clair au départ)