Expression écrite (1)
<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de zozore posté le 17-09-2008 à 10:37:07 (S | E | F)
Je dois rendre une expression écrite en anglais et je veux simplement m'assurer qu'il n'y a pas d'erreurs car je suis en seconde européenne alors...je remercie d'avance les personnes qui corrigeront ma lettre:
Hi!! How are you? I'm fine, I am 15years old and I live with my both parents and I have got a brother who is 19 years and who has got a girlfriend.I am going to tell you my holidays.
I went in the South France a few months ago.It was hot so I was very happy but when I came back to my travel, I was tired and very angry because it was very cold.
During my holydays, I played beach-volley with my cousins.My cousins are very importants for me, I like them. We stayed in the big house,with a swimming-pool during a moment.What could I say others?
That all !!! Oh yes!!
I would like to talk about my high school.I entered in my high school a few weeks ago. I find this buildings very beautifuls and very big.I'm a boarder and so I stay to sleep in my high school and I find it very bad and it's for it that I will go out and go to sleep to my friend.Ande it's very difficult to say it but I think I miss my family, that's to say, my mother, my father, my cousins, my brother.
So I have finished I hope that speak to you!
Goodbye my friend!!
Réponse: Expression écrite de laure95, postée le 17-09-2008 à 10:58:14 (S | E)
- BOTH n'est pas absolument nécessaire comme tu mets parents au pluriel.
- I am going to tell you my holidays: ajoute ABOUT après tell.
- when I came back to my travel?
- holydays: regarde l'orthographe dans le dictionnaire.
- importants: jamais de "s" à un adjectif (les adjectifs sont invariables en anglais).
- What could I say others?: others = les autres.
-That all: il manque le verbe.
- oh yes: à enlever.
- I entered in: enter = entrer dans.
- this buildings: this pour le singulier.
- very beautifuls
- I stay to sleep: i sleep
-I find it very bad: cherche un adjectif plus approprié.
- and it's for it: and it's for this reason.
- to my friend: at my friend's
- to say it: cherche verbe plus précis.
- I hope that speak to you?