Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Role play (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Role play (correction)
    Message de jenny62 posté le 23-11-2008 à 21:06:08 (S | E | F)

Bonsoir à toutes et à tous.
    Voila, demain j'ai un role play en anglais à réaliser.
    Je l'ai préparé, anticipé les questions et réponses seulement j'aimerais savoir s'il y a des erreurs enfin c'est sûr il y en a :/

Voici le sujet :

Student A : You are an efficient PA and your boss can't do without you. You would like to work from home two days a week. Try to convince your boss that this is a good idea. Anticipate his questions and arguments against teleworking.
    Student B : You are student's A's boss. You are surprised at his request. Think of the problems this would pose to you and the firm. Try to come to an agreement.

Voici mes quelques idées :

- In fact, I come to see you because I would like discuss with you on my organsation work.

- It makes 3 years that I work in your company.
    I find my work very interesting and I love working for you in your company but I would like work from home 2 days a week.

- Because I am still tired by the journey. To commute between the company and the house is long and tired. Moreover, I am a little deconcentrate on the open plan office, I hear the colleagues talk, the phones rang...

- I would like work at home Monday and Friday because they are days where they are more of circulation and more of people on the road.

- I will be more efficient and more concentrate to work.

- I will be on hand for you or for the colleagues. My phone will be always near of me.

Thank you for your help ;)

Bonne soirée à tous

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 23-11-2008 21:09

Réponse: Role play (correction) de linsey34, postée le 23-11-2008 à 21:40:45 (S | E)
    Dear jenny62,

- In fact, I come to see you because I would like to discuss with you on my organisation work.
    my work organization with you.
    I've been working for your company for three years.
    I find my work very interesting and I love working for you in your company but I would like to work from home 2 days a week.

- Because I am still tired by the journey. To commute between the company and the house is long and tired tiring. Moreover, I am a little deconcentrate not really concentrating on the open plan office, I can hear the colleagues talk, the phones rang... ring

- I would like to work at home on Monday and Friday because they are days where they are more of circulation and more of people on the road.
    the traffic is more important those very days.
    - I will be more efficient and more concentrate concentrating to work.

- I will be on hand for you or for the colleagues. My phone will be always always be near of me.
    near me

Réponse: Role play (correction) de derdour, postée le 23-11-2008 à 23:31:36 (S | E)

In fact, I come to see you because I would like to discuss with you on my organisation work.
    my work organization with you.

In fact, I'd like to discuss with you on my organisation work.

I've been working for your company for three years.
     find my work very interesting and I love working for you in your company but I would like to work from home 2 days a week.
    I- Because I am still tired by the journey. To commute between the company and the house is long and tired tiring. Moreover, I am a little deconcentrate not really concentrating on the open plan office, I can hear the colleagues talk, the phones rang... ring

you know that I have worked 3 years in your company so I find it interesting and I enjoy it but now I would like to propose you if I can work 2 days a week in my house, because I am still tired by the journey when I commute between the work and my home, specialy on Monday and Friday . There are too many cars and streets are crowded in these days that the reson I became less efficient and lose my concentration

so I will be more efficient and more concentrate at home

- I would like to work at home on Monday and Friday because they are days where they are more of circulation and more of people on the road.
    the traffic is more important those very days.
    - I will be more efficient and more concentrate concentrating to work.

- I will be on hand for you or for the colleagues. My phone will be always always be near of me.
    near me

if you or my co-worker will call me ich time you need my cell phone will be on and I'll have the pleasure to anser you 

Please think about my proposition and give me anser later

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux