<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de countrygrey posté le 17-10-2009 à 10:58:20 (S | E | F)
J'ai, pour lundi, une expression orale à préparer. Pourriez-vous, si cela est possible, me la corriger ? Merci :
- She comes to shiefffied Beside Manchester
- She il 20 years old, Her name is Laura DEAKINS
- For this moment, she lives in "place du marché" to Lamballe
- She returns in England in April
- She traveled in Suede, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Austria and
- She listens to Rock, she make tu guitar and favorit group his brand new, Her favorite song his "needie in the hay"
- She have got a brother, His name is Lee, He is 21 years old.
- She loves the french, thez are nice and accueillant
- His favorite book is "la peste" to "Camus"
- His favorite colour is Pink and Fushia
- His favorite pets is dogs and cats
- She likes "EDWOOD" with Johnny deep.
- She is student in the University
- Her favorite series TV is Lost
- She don't make this sport, she don't like rudgy and her favorite team in football in sheffield united.
voilà... je vous remercie.
<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais