Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Homework- My career project

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Homework- My career project
    Message de lux posté le 23-09-2010 à 11:17:06 (S | E | F)
    Hi !

I'm a French student and I have a homework: to write a 400 word paragraph about my career project (my ideal job, its location, description of the job, what I can do to get this job, reasons for my choice...)
    Could you correct my faults and give me your help on words between brackets ?
    I also look for synonyms about: to imagine, to measure or the measure, and to be possible. Thank you for your help.

My career project:

I don't really know what I want to do later.
    I am interested by sciences in general, as well for chemistry as for physics or geology. But I have a preference for biology.
    I follow oceanographic studies because the submarine world is fantastic and intrigues me. I practice sub diving and it's always a pure happiness to go under water among fishes, seaweeds, corals...
    After my studies I would like work in environmental protection, specially in marine areas preservation.
    Sometimes I imagine myself in dive, measuring Posidonia's size or counting how many meters are covered by this plant.
    Or I imagine myself on the deck of an oceanographic research boat, realizing a full of different measures from sea water.
    I see myself in a laboratory, studying the composition of sea water samples or identifying which organisms are there.

In my ideal job I would like to work on what interests me, on what I like. That is marine biology and environmental protection.
    I have no preference for the location of this ideal job because I am ready to travel. It's even a condition that my job will have.
    It must be possible to travel all around the world thanks to my job, during (offshore?) ocean expeditions, meeting (seminaries?) about sea environment. I could live in foreign countries if it would be necessary.
    I would want to work more outside, for example on a research boat or in a beach (estran?) realizing measures in sea water than inside.
    To work in a laboratory is not a constraint for me. I don't like to work all the time behind a desk writing scientific article (publications?).
    With this ideal job I would like to earn a salary which would be able to correctly live, to bring up my children and to put some money at the bank!
    In this ideal job I can make (manage?) alone my week organization, I can manage my time like I want and it's possible to share family life and professional life.
    My ideal job is a job where I can evolve in the hierarchy and share with another person who works in the same domain. I would like work in a team where it's possible to exchange, discuss...

After my master('s degree ?) studies it would be possible that I stop my studies and begin again later. I would like to find directly this ideal job. But I can also make (training?) courses to gain more experiment.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 23-09-2010 18:11

Réponse: Homework- My career project de ariette, postée le 23-09-2010 à 11:51:07 (S | E)

you may find some useful vocabulary here :
    Lien Internet

Réponse: Homework- My career project de gerondif, postée le 23-09-2010 à 11:58:02 (S | E)
    (merci à ariette pour ce site qui me ferait volontiers changer de travail !!)

Hello from Gerondif, niveau 4 initiateur,
    bleu: maladresse. rouge: faux. vert: correction offerte !

Hi !

I'm a french student and I have some homework: to write a 400-word-paragraph about my career project (my ideal job, its location, description of the job, what I can do to get this job, reasons for my choice...)
    Could you correct my faultsmistakes and give me your help on words between brackets ?
    I also look for synonyms for: to imagine, to measure or the measure, and to be possible. Thank you for your help.

My career project:

I don't really know what I want to do later.
    I am interested byin sciences in general, as well for chemistry as for physics or geology. But I have a preference for biology.
    I follow oceanographic studies because the submarine(underwater irait peut-être mieux) world is fantastic and intrigues me. I practice(en anglais les verbes advise, practise sont en s et les noms practce, advice en c, pas en américain) sub diving (scuba-diving) and it's always a pure happiness to go under water among fishes(normalement invariable sauf si on fait références à des espèces différentes), seaweeds, corals...
    After my studies I would like(manque to, construction infinitive) work in(j'aurais mis travailler pour) environmental protection, especially in marine areas preservation.
    Sometimes I imagine(varainte: un verbe qui s'écrit comme le mot image commencant par
    p--t---) myself in dive(plutôt en ing), measuring Posidonia's size(plutôt the size of ...) or counting how many meters(metres gb/ meters us) are covered by this plant.(un peu maladroit, j'aurais utilisé une question en how (combien) au style indirect et le verbe s'étendre s----d)
    Or I imagine myself on the deck of an oceanographic research boat, realizing a full of (signifie rempli de, trouvez beaucoup de) different measures from(pas logique, signifie en provenance de) sea water.
    I see myself in a laboratory, studying the composition of sea water samples or identifying which organisms are there.

In my ideal job I would like to work on what interests me(maladroit, on what I like to do, on what I like best on what I am crazy about, cf les expressions vues en 4eme 3eme), on what I like,that is to say (c'est-à-dire) marine biology and environmental protection.
    I have no preference for the location of this ideal job because I am ready to travel. It's even a condition that my job will have.(maladroit essayez de dire: je m'attends à ce que mon métier m'oblige à voyager, me fasse voyager: I expect.....))It must be possible to travel all around the world thanks to my job, during (offshore?) ocean expeditions, meetings (seminaries?) about sea environment. I could live in foreign countries if it would be (erreur de temps, prétérit ou subjonctif)necessary.
    I would want(maladroit: I would like) to work more outside, for example on a research boat or in a beach (estran?) realizing measures in sea water than inside. (trop loin du départ, construisez: I would prefer to work outside rather than inside,....)

Réponse: Homework- My career project de gerondif, postée le 23-09-2010 à 12:12:30 (S | E)
    suite...

To work(un gérondif irait bien aussi ...ing) in a laboratory is not a constraint (existe mais paraît bizarre)for me. I don't (mettez plutôt un conditionnel)like to work all the time(existe mais maladroit, préférez "toute la journée: .... ..... long) behind a desk writing scientific articles (publications?).
    With this ideal job I would like to earn a salary which would be able to (construction incorrecte, mauvais choix de verbe, utilisez le verbe "to allow me to" autoriser, permettre au conditionnel)correctly live, to bring up my children and to put some money at(at indique une position alors que l'argent va à la banque, trouvez une préposition qui indique un déplacement) the bank!
    In this ideal job, I can(mettez plutôt du conditionnel ou du futur) make (manage?) alone my week organization(maladroit essayez avec le verbe organize et le mot schedule), I can manage my time like I want and it's possible to share family life and professional life.
    My ideal job is a job where I can evolve in the hierarchy (maladroit: double clickez sur "ladder" et vous trouverez: grimper l'échelle sociale) and share with another person who works in the same domain(existe mais sonne bizarre). I would like work in a team where it's possible to exchange ideas, discuss...

After (préposition + gérondif) studying for my master's degree it would be possible that (français traduit, le simple mot peut-être (m----) + futur ira bien) I stop my studies and (il existe un faux ami "to resume" vérifiez le et voyez si vous pouvez l'employer)begin again later. I would like to find this ideal job directly (adverbe en fin de phrase). But I can also make training courses to gain more experiment (mauvais choix ! expérience scientifique ou expérience en ancienneté, en savoir -faire ? ce n'est pas le même mot).

I hope you will find your job in the diving world ! You probably dive around Marseilles, I might see you at the cip lavandou where I help in july,there are scientific measurements at Port Cros.

Réponse: Homework- My career project de lux, postée le 23-09-2010 à 21:54:13 (S | E)
    Bonsoir !

Je vais me corriger. Le lien de ariette m'a donné d'autres idées
    Gerondif, I have dived in Marseilles since the beginning of this year; before I was in warmer waters. I have my level 2.
    Merci de vos réponses.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 23-09-2010 22:20

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux