Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/English in Benin

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/English in Benin
    Message de lesvie posté le 02-02-2011 à 09:35:24 (S | E | F)
    Hello.......
    I would appreciate if you could notice me the mistakes that contain this message contains.

I think, the person who are in American country can quicky to speak english because they have a lot of lucky than the person who are in Benin. They can discuss with everyperson but us, we can't. A small person speak english in Benin. so when we leave the course to american center automaticaly we start to speak french and we forget simply what we are learn. it is the real problem that we have.

Thank you in advance.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 02-02-2011 10:08

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de headway, postée le 02-02-2011 à 09:57:12 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

I think, the person who are in American country can quicky to speak english because they have a lot of lucky than the person who are in Benin. They can discuss with everyperson but us, we can't. A small person speak english in Benin. so when we leave the course to american center automaticaly we start to speak french and we forget simply what we are learn. it is the real problem that we have.

One person/Two people.
    American country: do you mean: The USA?
    Ils ont plus de chance que= Ils sont plus chanceux que.
    Peu de personnes/ Un petit nombre de personnes...
    Les adverbes:automaticaly et simply sont mal placés.Dernière phrase mal formulée à mon avis.

-------------------
    Modifié par headway le 02-02-2011 10:05

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 02-02-2011 à 10:16:42 (S | E)
    I think, the people who are in American country (USA) can quicky to speak english because they have a lot of lucky than the person who are in Benin. They can discuss with everyperson but us, we can't. A small person speak english in Benin. so when we leave the course to american center we start automaticaly to speak french and we forget simply or easily what we have learn. It is the real problem that we have.

American country: do you mean: The USA? yes
    Ils ont beaucoup de chance que: they have a lot of lucky than
    Peu de personnes: a small person

is it correct?

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lucile83, postée le 02-02-2011 à 10:26:26 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

Vous repostez le même texte alors que headway vous a indiqué vos fautes en rouge!
    Merci de faire un effort ou nous serons contraints de fermer le sujet.

-------------------
    Modifié par webmaster le 02-02-2011 12:49

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de headway, postée le 02-02-2011 à 10:29:31 (S | E)
    Hi again,

I think, the people who are in American country (the USA) can quicky to speak english because they have a lot of lucky than the person who are in Benin. They can discuss with everyperson but us, we can't. A small person speak english in Benin. so when we leave the course to american center we start automaticaly to speak french and we forget simply or easily what we have learn. It is the real problem that we have.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 02-02-2011 à 12:25:35 (S | E)
    I think, the people who are in the USA can speak English because they have mostlucky than the person who are in Benin. They can discuss with everybody but us, we can't. A few persons speak english in Benin. So when we leave the course to american center we automaticaly start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. It is the real problem that we have.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de headway, postée le 02-02-2011 à 12:44:43 (S | E)
    Hi,

Avoir de la chance= To be lucky

"persons": choisissez un autre terme.

American prend une majuscule.

-------------------
    Modifié par headway le 02-02-2011 12:45

I think that/ to me,...

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 02-02-2011 à 15:11:58 (S | E)
    I think, the people who are in the USA can speak English because they are lucky than the people who are in Benin. They can discuss with everybody but us, we can't. A few people speak english in Benin. So when we leave the course to American center we automaticaly start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. It is the real problem that we have.

peut-on utiliser la règle de comparative pour l'adjectif lucky, en disant luckier than ?

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de gerondif, postée le 02-02-2011 à 15:26:15 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

I think, the people who are in the USA can speak English because they are lucky(luckier sera correct en effet) than the people who are in Benin. They can discuss with everybody but us, we ( whereas , alors que , tandis que, ira bien, us,we ne se dit pas, we tout seul ira)can't. A few ( quelques personnes (a few people) ou peu de personnes (* few people) )people speak english in Benin. So when we leave the course to at the American center we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. It is the real problem that we have. (That's our problem! en accentuant 'that' irait bien)

votre première phrase ne veut rien dire: "je pense que les gens qui sont aux USA peuvent parler anglais parce qu'ils ont plus de chance que les gens qui sont au Bénin".

Vous voulez dire: je pense que les gens qui sont aux USA ont de la chance parce qu'ils peuvent plus parler anglais que les gens du Bénin.

Ou alors: je pense que les gens qui vivent aux USA ont de la chance de pouvoir parler anglais alors qu'au Bénin, ils ont moins d'occasions de le faire.

Ou alors: Les gens qui vivent aux USA ont plus de chances (d'occasions) de parler anglais que les gens du Bénin.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 03-02-2011 à 08:36:54 (S | E)
    I think, the people who are in the USA can speak English because they are luckier than the people who are in Benin. They can discuss with everybody but whereas, we can't. Few people speak English in Benin. So when we leave the course at the American center we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. It is the real problem that we have. (That's our problem! en accentuant 'that' irait bien)

je veux dire: Les gens qui vivent aux USA ont plus de chances (d'occasions) de parler anglais que les gens du Bénin.
    The people who are in the USA have luckier than the people who are in Benin to speak English.
    that is correct?

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 03-02-2011 à 08:46:58 (S | E)
    In my opinion the people who are in the USA have luckier than the people who are in Benin to speak English.They can discuss with everybody but whereas, we can't. Few people speak English in Benin. So when we leave the course at the American center we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. That's our problem!

je veux dire: Les gens qui vivent aux USA ont plus de chances (d'occasions) de parler anglais que les gens du Bénin.
    The people who are in the USA have luckier than the people who are in Benin to speak English.
    that is correct?

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de notrepere, postée le 03-02-2011 à 17:17:44 (S | E)
    Hello!

that is correct?

Je dirais:

People from (or 'who live in') the USA have more opportunities to speak English than those in Benin.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de gerondif, postée le 03-02-2011 à 18:39:20 (S | E)
    Bonsoir
    In my opinion the people who are in the USA have luckier (voir correction de notrepère plus haut)than the people who are in Benin to speak English.They can discuss with everybody but whereas we can't. Few people speak English in Benin. So when we leave the course at the American center, we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. That's our problem!

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de saison, postée le 03-02-2011 à 21:33:19 (S | E)
    Bonjour
    The people who live...
    pourquoi ne pas employer live?
    est-ce que ce serait bien?
    Merci

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 03-02-2011 21:46

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de coulam40, postée le 04-02-2011 à 10:11:49 (S | E)
    Hello....

My point of view is:

The person living in America can easily speak english in relation to the person living in Benin owing to the diversity of english speaking in America.

Thanks!

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 04-02-2011 à 12:23:53 (S | E)
    In my opinion People who live the USA have more opportunities to speak English than those in Benin.They can discuss with everybody but whereas we can't. Few people speak English in Benin. So when we leave the course at the American center, we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. That's our problem.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de gerondif, postée le 04-02-2011 à 15:27:34 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    rappel:
    They can discuss with everybody but whereas we can't.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de lesvie, postée le 04-02-2011 à 17:47:05 (S | E)
    In my opinion People who live the USA have more opportunities to speak English than those in Benin.They can discuss with everybody whereas we can't. Few people speak English in Benin. So when we leave the course at the American center, we automatically start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. That's our problem.

ok thanks you very much.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de gerondif, postée le 04-02-2011 à 18:32:07 (S | E)
    Hello lesvie:
    Thank you very much sans s parce que c'est le verbe: I thank you very much.
    Thanks a lot avec un s parce que c'est un nom pluriel: remerciements.

Réponse: Correction/English in Benin de sherry48, postée le 06-02-2011 à 22:18:51 (S | E)
    Hello,

I think people (who are) in America can more quickly learn to speak English because they have an advantage over those of us who are in Benin. They can speak with many people, but we can't. Few people speak English in Benin, so when we leave the course at the American Center, we automaticaly start to speak French and we easily forget what we have learned. It is a real problem that we have.

-------------------
    Modifié par sherry48 le 06-02-2011 22:20

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 06-02-2011 22:25

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux