Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/devoir

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/devoir
    Message de lison93 posté le 02-01-2012 à 19:43:53 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous,

tout d'abord je vous souhaite une très bonne année!
    Voilà voilà j'ai un devoir d'anglais à faire sur le sujet :

Is it easy for people from different communities to agree on values ?

J'ai donc fait mon devoir, mais je pense qu'il est plein de fautes ,
    pourriez-vous, s'il vous plait m'aider à les repérer et à les corriger ?

The earth knows more and more movement of people. Access to information and the development of cheap transportation allows greater mobility. Globalization imposes the question of diversity, including our ability to adopt common values. But is it really possible knowing that the values are defined according to personal or social standards? I think that in their present this is not feasible and here are the reasons why:
    First of all, it is important to ask what values are discussed here. To my mind we can admit some values as almost universal, including goodwill, or courtesy. There is therefore no question of that here, but rather values associated with a specific culture. For instance, the family is seen as a traditional value in the USA and more specifically for puritans. Women have an important place in it contrary to some countries in Africa in which they are submitted to many things.
    It is also important to ask the question of religious values. They allow you to share common moral values, regardless of religion, such as the failure to kill others. But they reflect the conflict between people for example the controversy in France or in Europe created by the construction of new mosques.
    Then I think we should be interested in the fact that most of the population of a country is not ready to see stranger acquire their values, we see such negative reactions caused by the application of a French immigrant to the presidency.
    To conclude, people have to reach a compromise to get on together. However, for me, things are on track, thanks to the joint education we receive at school.

Merci à tous!

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 02-01-2012 22:59

Réponse: Correction/devoir de notrepere, postée le 02-01-2012 à 22:38:01 (S | E)
    Hello Je vous ai signalé les fautes.

The earth knows more and more movement of people. Access to information and the development of cheap transportation allows greater mobility. Globalization imposes the question of diversity, including our ability to adopt common values. But is it really possible knowing that the values are defined according to personal or social standards? I think that in their present this is not feasible and here are the reasons why:
    First of all, it is important to ask what values are discussed here. To my mind we can admit some values as almost universal, including goodwill, or courtesy. There is therefore no question of that here, but rather values associated with a specific culture. For instance, the family is seen as a traditional value in the USA and more specifically for puritans. Women have an important place in it contrary to some countries in Africa in which they are submitted to many things.
    It is also important to ask the question of religious values. They allow you to share common moral values, regardless of religion, such as the failure to kill others. But they reflect the conflict between people for example the controversy in France or in Europe created by the construction of new mosques.
    Then I think we should be interested in the fact that most of the population of a country is not ready to see strangers acquire their values, we see such negative reactions caused by the application of a French immigrant to the presidency.
    To conclude, people have to reach a compromise to get on together. However, for me, things are on track, thanks to the joint education we receive at school.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux