Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/Gainsbourg

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Gainsbourg
    Message de freslonk posté le 26-02-2012 à 22:08:31 (S | E | F)
    Bonsoir tout le monde.

C'est assez urgent. Je dois rendre mon dossier TPE et je dois intégrer une partie anglaise. Seulement mon anglais est catastrophique ! Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider à corriger mes fautes, ce serait génial !
    Merci énormément d'avance

- The accursed poet, badly shaved, drunk, aroused so much admiration as disgust. Serge Gainsbourg built up to himself, in provocative knocks of verse and actions, his reputation of "Gainsbarre". A cursed poete is a poete not understood by people of his epoque. This term indicates generally a talented poet who, misunderstood person from his youth, rejects the values of t
    he society, behaves in a provocating, dangerous, antisocial or autodestructive way (in particular with the consumption of alcohol and drugs), drafts texts of a difficult reading and, generally, dies before his genius is recognized by its just value.
    Serge Gainsbourg is an accursed poet among so many others. He is not alone, there are artist like him, we can give examples of Charles Baudelaire, Edgard Alan Poe, Arthur Raimbeau or James Douglas Morrison. We are going to interest us particularly to James Morrison alias Jim Morrison. We can say that Jim Morrison looks like Serge Gainsbourg because the both persons are against to the society. They provoke the government with obscene songs like the song Light my fire and many others. Jim Morrion draw paintings too. The two persons have the same personality : they are shy but they don't want to show they shyness so they provoke. When Jim Morrison was a young boy he wasted books of poem, and one night he read On the road by Jack Kerouac. He is fascinated by the book's heroe, Dean Moriarty. He so admires him that he reproduce all gestures and laugh from the character. When he became a mondial star, he told, for a biography of one album, he was orphan and invents a life with provocating details. " I’ve always been attracted to all that talk of revolt against authority, we can read. One that reconciles with the authority begins to be included. I like the ideas that speak to destroy or overthrow the established order. I am interested in anything that deals with the revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me the way to freedom. External freedom is the path to inner freedom" With the rock and poetry, he wants change the American way life but he does not achieve the aim and uses the provocation. Morrison populates his poetic universe of reptiles. The snake is considered as agent of the evil. In his book Celebration Of The Lizard, he defines itself " I am the Lizard King/I can do anything ".
    He plays with the words, by his character of the Lizard King, he announces he has no limits and provoks the public. In Rolling Stones magazine about The Doors, Laurent Boscq write : " Jim Morrison's end, it is the end of an illusion". He also writes that his work and his life seem inseparable, that there is a direct report between what he lived and what he wrote. Thing which Gainsbourg made too…

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 27-02-2012 06:08

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux