Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Phrase / should

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Phrase / should
    Message de taranghiano77 posté le 10-01-2013 à 18:30:07 (S | E | F)
    Bonsoir,

Pourriez vous s'il vous plait me confirmer si le texte ci-dessous extrait d'un E-mail est correct ?
    J'ai notamment un doute sur le 'should' avec utilisation du présent à la suite
    D'avance je vous remercie

I will be present on Monday morning so I propose to start the installation of lub system for the PET line at end of the morning/ beginning afternoon under my supervision.
    As you can see in the schema the system has to be connected to the fresh water and the dosing pump to the power => inform to whom it may concern => this job may be done even tomorrow since it's pretty simple…
    Current dosing system should be keep functioning in by-pass in order to switch back in case of problem.

On Tuesday we could start to mount the manual foaming satellite => please decide where this satellite has to be mounted, usually they are wall mounted and should space on wall is not enough a stainless steel skid has to be built . The satellite has to be feed in pressurized water (min 4 bar) and air.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 10-01-2013 21:42

Réponse: Phrase / should de gerondif, postée le 10-01-2013 à 19:19:01 (S | E)
    Hello, best wishes !
    (Toujours ce style télégraphique sans article, je suppose que c'est pour aller au coeur du problème plus vite!)

I will be present on Monday morning so I propose to start (why not start) the installation of (the)lub system for the PET line at the end of the morning or at the beginning of the afternoon under my supervision.
    As you can see in the schema, the system has to be connected to the fresh water (supply) and the dosing pump to the power(to the mains) => useful information to whom it may concern => this job may be done even (as soon as) tomorrow since it's pretty simple…
    (The)Current dosing system should be kept functioning (alive) in by-pass so that we can switch back to it in case of problem.

On Tuesday we could start mounting the manual foaming satellite => please decide where this satellite has to be mounted, usually they are wall mounted and should space on the wall be insufficient, then a stainless steel skid (grid?) will have to be built . The satellite has to be fed with pressurized water (min 4 bar) and air.

Certaines phrases sont un peu tarabiscotées mais bon, les victimes d'en face devraient comprendre ce que vous voulez leur dire!

Réponse: Phrase / should de notrepere, postée le 10-01-2013 à 22:18:40 (S | E)
    Hello

I think you mean "lube" instead of "lub".
    Lien internet

Réponse: Phrase / should de taranghiano77, postée le 11-01-2013 à 00:16:34 (S | E)
    Merci pour vos remarques Gérondif !

Une question : vous proposez 'we propose start'.... ne serait ce pas plus correct de dire : we propose starting.... ?
    Salutations

Notrepere ,
    je confirme : Lub => lube
    merci

Réponse: Phrase / should de gerondif, postée le 11-01-2013 à 00:25:08 (S | E)
    Hello,
    "so, why not start" est l'expression que je proposais: "donc, pourquoi ne pas installer demain" puisque je suis là ?
    I propose start serait faux.

On peut aussi faire,

Since I will be present on Monday morning ,I propose supervising the installation of the lube system for the PET line at the end of the morning or the beginning of the afternoon .

Réponse: Phrase / should de sleavens, postée le 14-01-2013 à 17:54:28 (S | E)
    Hello,

I am a translator/proofreader in Canada, hope this helps.
    Just for your information, you are not supposed to use contractions when writing, that is used in speaking.
    Regards,
    Marie

I will be present on Monday morning, so I propose to start the installation of the lube system for the PET line at the end of the morning/beginning of the afternoon, under my supervision.
    As you can see on the schematic, the system has to be connected to the fresh water supply and the dosing pump to the power. Current dosing system should be kept running through the by-pass so it can be switched back in case of potential complications.
    => Note to whom it may concern: this job may even be done tomorrow, since it is pretty simple…
    Tuesday, we could start mounting the manual foaming satellite. Please decide where this satellite will be mounted; they are usually wall mounted but a stainless steel skid can be built should space not be available on the wall. The satellite must be fed pressurized water (min 4 bars) and air.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 14-01-2013 18:37
    Please note we are not a site intended for translations or corrections, but for help in proofreading.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux