Correction/dialogueCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de nicobelge posté le 24-03-2013 à 10:50:36 (S | E | F)
je dois présenter un dialogue pour le cours d'anglais et je voudrais savoir si les phrases sont correctes
Merci de le lire et de me dire ce que vous en pensez
k) Good morning
k) Can I help you ?
n) Yes can I have a look at those shoes
k)yes of course come with me
k) What size are you ?
n) size 10,think
k) Then you want a 10, they come in 11
n) Can I try those shoes on ?
k) yes, while you are trying those shoes on, I’m serving someone else
n) It’s a nice, but it’s a bit big
Can you give me a 11 please ?
k) certainly, here you are
n) what do you think, cédric
c)they suit you
n) I think I’ll have it
How much do they cost ?
n) Can I pay by cards ?
k) yes of course
Pour pour un remboursement :
- Good morning Mister.May I help you?
- (Yes, I want to thank you.)
In fact, I came yesterday bought shoes. These do not correspond exactly.
- Well, what's the problem?
- I asked for size 9 and returned home, I showed my mother and the size is different for the two shoes, there are one 9 and one a 10. If possible, could you see if you still have them?
- Well, I'll see if the shoes are always in stock. I'll be back in a few moments.
No, I no longer have the shoes chosen, but nevertheless these for you. What do you think?
- No, sorry, I don't really like.
- Ok, what can I do for you then?
- Could you tell me the refund, I have the receipt?
- OK .
Here, your 50 £.
- Thank you very much and all my excuses for this error.
- Thank you and good day.
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-03-2013 11:15
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais