Correction/phrases et verbesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de l18 posté le 24-03-2014 à 10:36:17 (S | E | F)
Salut à tous !
Quelqu'un peut-il me corriger ces 2 exercices
Merci pour vos réponses !
- Conjuguez les verbes à la forme et au temps exigés :
1 In 2010 the journalist MET (meet) a friend he HAD HIRED (hire).
2 It was the first time that the journalist HEARD (hear) of such a concept.
3 "Where HAVE you FOUND (find) this guy ?" asked Sam.
4 Andy WILL NEVER BE (never - be) a real friend, the journalist PAYS (pay) to SPEND (spend) a day with him.
5 While he WAS SPENDING (spend) the day [...] he never really HAD REALIZED (realize) that he had never been a friend and would never be
6 If he HAD (have) real friends, he would never have to rent a person for a day !
1. Mavis (to teach) TAUGHT many students before she finally decided to retire.
2. If she had been selfish, no one (to come) WOULD HAVE COME to her funeral.
3. It was the first time that the narrator (to hear) HEARD of such a famous teacher.
4. He would meet the dean one day maybe when he (to go) WOULD GO to her college.
5. While he (to concentrate) on his story WAS CONCENTRATING, he couldn't help feeling annoyed by the intern's waving at him.
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-03-2014 21:29
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais