Pluperfect/aideCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de lepetitpatrick posté le 04-12-2014 à 13:15:04 (S | E | F)
J'ai un devoir pour demain; je
Merci pour votre aide.
Sujet : Mettez les phrases suivantes au pluperfect en ajoutant before
1. I was in London
2. We ate a lot of sweets
3. Roy read the newspaper
4. They said something to me
5. He wrote a book about trees
6. Patricia sent a postcard to her mother
7. Mr and Mrs Thomson took the train
8. Jil lost his key
Mes phrases :
1. Before I had been in London
2. He had eaten a lot of sweets before
3. Before Roy had read the newspaper
4. Before they had said something to me
5. He had written a book about trees
6. Before Patricia had sent a postcard to her mother
7. Mr and Mrs Thomson had taken the train before
8. Jim had lost his key before
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-12-2014 13:39
Réponse: Pluperfect/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-12-2014 à 14:46:36 (S | E)
vu qu'il n'y a qu'une seule phrase, mettez before à la fin.
He had been in London before, au sens de : He had already been in London
En début de phrase, on mettrait: Before that, he had been in London for a few years.
He had eaten too many sweets before he felt sick /before feeling sick.
Réponse: Pluperfect/aide de lepetitpatrick, postée le 04-12-2014 à 17:44:13 (S | E)
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais