Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Notion/Space and exchange

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Space and exchange
    Message de diker posté le 06-12-2014 à 15:38:05 (S | E | F)
    Salut Bonjour à vous tous,
    je suis un élève de terminale et ce lundi j'ai un oral d'anglais à propos de la notion espaces et échanges. Etant un élève vraiment pas avec un bon niveau assez moyen, j'ai essayé de faire mon maximum mais je sais qu'il reste encore de nombreuses fautes sur mon texte... J'aimerais donc savoir si une âme charitable pourrait le corriger
    Merci par avance à la commuanuté

Space and exchange

The notion deals with areas that society occupy because this areas have an interest economic, geographic or symbolic and the interactions between men and this spaces.
    Why people do need discover the world ?
    First of all, i would like to talk about the volonty for people to enjoy new places. After that, i will try to explain the exchanges whih we could see between cultures and societies.

I- Spaces
    Men who are tolerant and open-minded need to open themself to the worl who around them. For that, the're not afraid to travel around our all world. For exemple, the concept of couchsurfing was invented to travel and discover the importance of many people which we don't know. To definite that, couchsurfing is a way to be shelter without pay anything. You're the guest and you're hosted freely by people who really want to know you, to talk to you about how you're living in your country, who not do that for money like it's the case with a lot of touristical places. For exemple, in class we studied the case of Jesse Fenton ans Erin Benoit who are hosting students who wants to learn their way of life. The guest have just to pay the travel and the hospitality of the host does the rest if i could say. However, it could be dangerous because you never saw the person who you're hosting before so he may be a dangerous person, could even be a psycopath or a serial killer in the worst case. Finally, it's the same dangers that collocation could be. In my opinion, it's really a good thing to exchange spaces to discover cultures, etc... and exchange thinking about life and ways of life but it could be dangerous if you're not careful.

II- Exchanges
    In class, we learned a lot about exchanges thanks to internet and blogs for exemple. We learned that old people were used to create blog and talk about a lot of subjects on their blogs like politic or just their thinking of the day. However, they could become addict to it because when the are not writting something, some people who are used to read their blog are worried about the writter so it could be a way for the writter to don''t leave anywhen their computer and become addict.  I think it's really a good way to allow old people exprim themself because they are not enough listened on our world.

Today, this notion has his importance since the interractions between people and their spaces is at its peak thanks to globalization. Thus, intergenerational and intercultural exchanges are developing also growing. We could say that people need that to discover new ways of lifes, to be more open minded.

par avance à tous encore

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 06-12-2014 16:36

Réponse: Notion/Space and exchange de lucile83, postée le 06-12-2014 à 18:32:14 (S | E)
    anyone?

Réponse: Notion/Space and exchange de yaya18, postée le 06-12-2014 à 18:49:52 (S | E)
    Hello Diker Be careful when you're witting a text (typing errors)

The notion deals with areas that society occupy because this areas have an interest economic, geographic or symbolic and the interactions between men and this spaces.
    Why people do need discover the world ?
    First of all, i would like to talk about the volonty (ce mot n'existe pas ) for people to enjoy new places. After that, i will try to explain the exchanges whih we could see between cultures and societies.

I- Spaces
    Men who are tolerant and open-minded need to open themself to the worl who around them. For that, the're not afraid to travel around our all world. For exemple, the concept of couchsurfing was invented to travel and discover the importance of many people which we don't know. To definite that, couchsurfing is a way to be shelter without pay anything. You're the guest and you're hosted freely by people who really want to know you, to talk to you about how you're living in your country, who not do that for money like it's the case with a lot of touristical places. For exemple, in class we studied the case of Jesse Fenton ans Erin Benoit who are hosting students who wants to learn their way of life. The guest have just to pay the travel and the hospitality of the host does the rest if i could say. However, it could be dangerous because you never saw the person who you're hosting before so he may be a dangerous person, could even be a psycopath or a serial killer in the worst case. Finally, it's the same dangers that collocation could be. In my opinion, it's really a good thing to exchange spaces to discover cultures, etc... and exchange thinking about life and ways of life but it could be dangerous if you're not careful.

II- Exchanges
    In class, we learned a lot about exchanges thanks to internet and blogs for exemple. We learned that old people were used to create blog and talk about a lot of subjects on their blogs like politic or just their thinking of the day. However, they could become addict to it because when the are not writting something, some people who are used to read their blog are worried about the writter so it could be a way for the writter to don''t leave anywhen their computer and become addict. I think it's really a good way to allow old people exprim themself because they are not enough listened on our world.

Today, this notion has his importance since the interractions between people and their spaces is at its peak thanks to globalization. Thus, intergenerational and intercultural exchanges are developing also growing. We could say that people need that to discover new ways of lifes, to be more open minded.

I think I forgot some mistakes and sorry for that

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 06-12-2014 19:00

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux