Dialogue /hommes-femmesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de lisanette posté le 06-04-2015 à 00:55:01 (S | E | F)
Mon texte est-il juste s'il vous plaît :
Merci par avance.
"- You know, Laura Doyle, I think men are weaker from a mental and emotional point of view and I believe that women are physically disadvantaged.
- Sophie, specifically, the wife should stop controlling and interrupting her husband. It’s true, She should tell him what she wants. But if he is against this, she does what he wants.
- I don’t understand why they would do it all. Men think only about their own interests, they are not enough to listen to women. In addition, they know nothing about so themselves.
- In my opinion, women should leave alone men. It is not useful to ask them questions about their feelings. It does not always have to belittle but consider their ideas. Marriage must be in equal parts.
- Yes, but I do not like the idea that men think that if women have managed something, it is only by chance, and not because of their work.
- Men need to be stronger. Look, be it with money, is what helps to keep control.
- I feel that men simply preconceptions about other people.
- I am convinced that your review will be different in a few years".
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-04-2015 07:51
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais