Bac/Spaces and exchangesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de maximevld posté le 13-05-2015 à 19:47:43 (S | E | F)
je vous envoie mon texte sur Spaces and exchanges, dites moi ce que vous en pensez s'il vous plait.
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
I'm going to talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges, to begin I like to give a definition of exchange. The different spaces of the world are nowadays more and more connected to each other, the exchanges can happier on many founds, people, trade, information.
I just speak about immigration, Immigration is the movement of people into a country to which they are not native in order to settle there, especially as permanent residents or future citizens. Immigrants are motivated to leave their native countries for a variety of reasons.
In this notion we study a record about crossing over and equally study other documents.
We will ask ourselves why every year thousands of Mexicans trying to cross the border ?
In first time we will talking about the US mexico border and in second time we speak about the reasons of mexicans try to cross the border and in a final time we will talking about the conditions of the travel.
I will speak about one of the largest borders in the world, that's the US mexico border of 2000 miles. She is very busy and much debated, this border is very attractive and spionned, because this is a space of many legal or illegal trafic and exchanges.
The trafic is essentially of mexicans humans, but they have equally a lot of illegal trafic, so this US mexico border is dangerous for the mexicans people.
The legal and illegal buisness are thriving, on the border like commercial echanges of drugs dealing and many fortune sare made.
So much is at stake, drugs through tunnels with sophisticated equipement, it's not wonder, that's many tragedies occur take place everyday and that hundreds of mexicans die every year.
That's why this border is very watch by guards and policeman and they have a lot of security camera, so every year that's more difficult for the illegal trafic and the imigration of mexicans.
Every day they are a lot of mexicans to take her chance, their goal ?
The american way of life, for many mexicans the America is a state of dreaming, so they decided to cross the border for going to America.
Many mexicans had the dream of crossing the border a day, to find success and better prospects in one of the welthiest countries in the world.
The job opportunities are so big, that the principal reason of the mexican decision, they would a better life.
The America had more job to mexico, so the mexicans coming for have job and earn more money for had better conditions of life for her and her family.
And the conditions of work is better so that's the principal reasons, job and money.
The mexicans are ready to take lot of risks, and crossing the border make every year hundreds of mexicans die.
Because the conditions of travelling are so difficult, they are many in a little truck, they have no foods, no water, and the travel is so long, so at the end of the travel some people are die or wounded.
Sometimes they are giving up in the desert alone and without solution, to survive they would be fight to arrived in America in life.
So, at the end of the travel, some people are not die but they have sequelae, they are agressive or in depression.
So US mexico border is very important but this is not a good idea to cross this border, that's very dangerous for humans people.
To conclude I think this situation is very serious, and dangerous for mexicans people, so it's time to react and stop this immediatly or the consequences will be more serious.
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-05-2015 00:22
Réponse: Bac/Spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 14-05-2015 à 18:42:49 (S | E)
- to begin I like: I LIKE = j'aime.
- the exchanges can happier: pas de verbe.
- In this notion we study: ABOUT this notion + mettre au passé.
- equally study other documents: même remarque.
- We will ask ourselves why every year thousands of Mexicans trying to cross the border ?: question direct ou indirecte? + il manque l'auxiliaire BE.
- In first time: first ou firstly.
- we will talking about: WILL + INFINITIF.
- the US mexico border: Mexican border.
- and in second time: in a second part.
- we speak about: mettre au futur.
-the reasons of mexicans try: mal construit.
- in a final time: finally.
- we will talking: WILL + INFINITIF
-that's the US mexico border
- She is very busy: SHE: pour une personne.
-so this US mexico border
-the mexicans people pas de "S".
- buisness: orthographe
- it's not Wonder
- that's many tragedies occur take place everyday: mal dit.
- this border is very Watch: mettre au participe passé.
-policeman : à mettreau pluriel.
-a lot of security camera: pluriel.
-a lot of mexicans to take her chance: pas le bon possessif
-the America: pas de THE.
- for going to America : TO GO TO.
- that the principal reason of the mexican decision, they would a better life Pas deux sujets.
- had more job to mexico: job au pluriel + IN et non TO.
- so the mexicans coming for have job and earn more money for had better conditions of life for her and her family: mal construit. + pas le bon possessif
- And the conditions of work is better: conjugaison.
- so that's the principal reasons, job and money: sujet eu singulier = verbe au singulier
-lot of risk: AA LOT OF
- no foods: pas de "s.
- some people are die or wounded: dead.
- they would be fight to arrived in America in life poblème de conjugaison.
- some people are not die
-So US mexico border
-humans people humanS.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais