Bac/Lieux et formes de pouvoirCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de meri89 posté le 27-04-2016 à 21:34:51 (S | E | F)
je passe mon oral bientôt, c'est-à-dire, lundi et oui, je m'y prends au dernier moment, alors y aurait-il quelqu'un pour corriger ma notion, me dire si elle est bien etc?
Merci beaucoup à ceux qui le feront!
"FORM OF POWER"
(je n'ai pas fais l'intro je la ferai ultieurement)
Mexico and the US are neighbouring countries. First of all I will bring forward the links and differences between these two countries. Mexico and the US are separated by a border, called "La Linea" which is a mexican term. La Linea is 1951 miles long. It streches from Tijuana to the Gulf of Mexico. La Linea snakes over mountains, deserts, and along rivers. This border is a place of hope, dreams but this place is also beguiling and overwhilming. This border shows the difference between the US and the countrie of Mexico. The US is the world largest economy wheras mexican's people are in bad living condition and massives of them are in dire straits. The economic situation of Mexico explains that a lots of them immigrate to the US. The immigration will have a strong influence on the US.
Hispanics people are 53 Millions in the US, of which there is more than 11,7 Millions of mexicans. I am going to introduce you by the testimony of a women who immigrated from Mexico to the US, the impact of immigration and what it allows. There are many reasons why people decide to immigrate to a new country: education, jobs, family but the main reasons is economic opportunity. Most of them come with the intention of staying few years, save and return to their country. However this does not mean that all Mexican who decide to immigrate to the US are poor and uneducated. So many people usually find low-paid, low-skilled jobs. Many end up working as dishwashers, janitors, cleaning houses although in general if people are offered a job, they take it, no matter what conditions.
A lot of American people see unfavourably mexicans migrants. But they already allowed a strong help. In fact they take the hardest jobs, which none american wants. Mexicans migrant reduced unemployment in the US.
In class we studied various illustrating the influence of the Hispanics. Some of them are advert for drink, people in it looks attractives, they smiling broadly. Yet the most striking thing about these visuals is that the slogan is not in English as should be expected but in a mixture of english and spanish. This mixture is called Spanglish. So it is obvious this ad is clearly targeted at a bilingual spanish and english audience. The fact that we can see posters in Spanish shows the influence of Spanish over the english language in states where the latinos community prevails. It means they represent an economic force in the USA, they represent a significant purchasing power, that's why marketers try to target this community.
We can say this economic force by the other visual we studied in class, which are covers of TIME magazine, a major American magazine. These cover deal with the electoral importance of Hispanics. They show American politician with Hispanics origins who are getting powerful in the politicial parties and politicial life of the country. For instance on one of them we can discover Marco Rubio the Republican senator of Florida who supposed to be the new voice of the GPO.
Nowadays Hispanics have their spokesmen who can voice their ideas. So they can be represented in the goverment circles.
They have politician to heard them and because they are numerous they can definitely make a difference. They may even pick the new president.
To conclude, we can say that the Hispanics appear as a new form of power in the US. American's people become dependant of them, because they reduce unemployment, improved trade, and they start to become active in politics. All these reasons show that hispanics people earn more and more power in the US.
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-04-2016 23:03
Réponse: Bac/Lieux et formes de pouvoir de laure95, postée le 28-04-2016 à 18:40:04 (S | E)
- mexican: majuscule
- overwhilming: orthographe.
- mexican's (majuscule + pas de "s") people are (pas le bon verbe)in bad living condition (pluriel)
- Hispanics (pas de "s") people
- of which there is more than 11,7 Millions of mexicans : THERE IS + SINGULIER.
- I am going to introduce you by (enlever BY)the testimony of a women ( A + PLURIEL)
- the main reasons is (faute de conjugaison) (article)economic opportunity.
- Most of them come with the intention of staying few years, save and return (gérondif) to their country.
- A lot of American people see unfavourably mexicans (pas de "s") migrants.
- But they already allowed a strong help: present perfect.
- Mexicans (pas de "s")migrant (pluriel) reduced (present prefect) unemployment in the US.
- In class we studied various (various what?) illustrating the influence of the Hispanics.
- Some of them are advert (pluriel)for drink, people in it looks attractives (pas de "s"), they smiling (temps?) broadly. -
- english and spanish.
- We can say this economic force (mal construit) by the other visual we studied in class,
- These cover (pluriel) deal with the electoral importance of
- Hispanics origins
- Marco Rubio the Republican senator of Florida who (passifr)supposed to be the new voice of the GPO.
- They have politician (pluriel) to heard (toç + infinitif)them
-American's people: pas de "'s".
- hispanics (pas de "s") people
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais