Bac/Idée de progrèsCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de kalintino posté le 16-05-2016 à 12:14:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous , mon eoc d'anglais approche , j'ai écrit ma première notion et j'aimerais qu'un connaisseur corrige mes fautes notamment de formulation .
Je sais que c'est la grande mode en ce moment mais si une âme charitable pouvait m'aider ce serait vraiment sympa !
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses .
The notion i'm going to deal with is the idea of progres . To begin with i'd like to give a definition of the notion Progress is the idea that the world and the society can evolve positively in therms of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition, etc. However, the idea of progress is still debate between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for who it’s harmful
In relation to the notion , the subject of my presentation will be the biotchnologies and more precisely genetic modifications with the designers babys
In wich way can we say that biotech are an improuvment for the humanity ?
First we will talk about the advantages then we will talk about the limitations
Biotechnologies are an réal improuvment for the next generations . In fact , before we were powerless versus some disease , we just tried to live with , accept it . Now we know how to stop some of them before the birth with for exemple technology as the germline genetic modification wich allow by change the reproductive cells to making all the génétic line résistant against a genetic diseases . Biotechnologies can be also useful to help infertile couple to be able to have babies with « test tube babies » which is an fertilization outside woman's uterus . Cryopreservation is another technologie with the same goal , Developped during the 90's . Sperm , cells and embryos can be freze , for a better preservation to be used later .
So , When biotechnologies are used in good hands , they can have good aspect for the humanity
The problem is that the border betwin ethics and unethics is very vague . Indeed , being able to choose all the charactéristics of his baby can lead to an exacerbated racism , to standardization of the humanity . We have already see during the history ideology in this way . What would have happened if they had techlogies like this ? The result could have been terrible , lead to society like the movie gattaca . Moreover the beauty of the life is the diversity . With the biotechnologies the world genetic pool is in danger ; That's why people like sheldon krimsky warm us about the danger of this . Biotechnologies are very recent and we lack of perspective about his consequances
To conclude , the biotechnologies are an good improuvment , This allows human to be able to fight agains the genetic diseases but we have to be careful because they can be used from the wrong way .
In my opinion we have to continue to work on because they have a lot of to give to the humanity but also need to make law to supervising the practice .
Did the humanity will be able to use biotechnologies to improve our lifestyle or Are we moving towards to a world like gattaca ?
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-05-2016 13:41
Réponse: Bac/Idée de progrès de laure95, postée le 18-05-2016 à 14:41:08 (S | E)
- therms (orthographe)of sciences (singulier), technology, modernization, living condition, etc.
- However, the idea of progress is still debate (participe passé) between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for who (whom) it’s harmful
- babys: orthographe.
- an réal improuvment
- some disease (pluriel) ,
- we just tried to live with , accept it pluriel) .
- for exemple (orthographe)
- wich (orthographe) allow (faute de conjugaison)by (to)change the reproductive cells to making (to + infinitif) all the génétic (pas d'accent) line résistant (idem)against a (pas de A) genetic diseases .
- infertile couple (pluriel)
- an fertilization: A + CONSONNE)
- technologie: orthographe)
- Sperm , cells and embryos can be freze (participe passé)
- betwin: orthographe.
- to (article)standardization of the (pas de THE) humanity .
- We have already see (participe passé)during the history
- lead (participe passé)to society like the movie gattaca .
- his consequances: orthographe.
- an good improuvment ,
- This allows human (pluriel) to be able to fight agains (orthographe) the genetic diseases
- they have a lot of to give to the humanity: mal dit.
- but also need to make law (pluriel)to supervising (to + infinitif)the practice .
- Did the humanity will be able to use biotechnologies to improve our lifestyle: mal construit (DID = passé)
Réponse: Bac/Idée de progrès de kalintino, postée le 22-05-2016 à 13:04:01 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse laure ! je prends note , bonne journée
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais