Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Oral/Myths and Heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Myths and Heroes
    Message de dsoniia posté le 16-05-2016 à 20:08:21 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour
    quelqu'un aurait il l'amabilité de corriger mes fautes ou de me signaler les choses que je devrais changer pour mon oral d'anglais s'il vous plait?
    Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses.

So today I will deal with the notion “Myths and Heroes”. First of all, I would like to give a brief definition of the notion. A myth is a traditional story concerning the early history of a people, and involving supernatural beings or events. Then a hero is someone who is admired because of his or her courage, outstanding achievement or noble qualities. He's admired for his human qualities. To speak about this notion I will attempt to answer the question: “How can an ordinary person make the world a better place?”. First I'll try to say heroes allow us to dream, and then we'll see they are a model of achievement for society.

First of all, I would like to speak about sport and more precisely about the cartoon of Ancient Sport and Modern Sport. We can see two athletes represented by a statue. On the right, the statue stands for an athlete in modern sport. The statue to his left, is supposed to symbolize an athlete in ancient sport. This statue which stands for modern sport is surrounded by six people who are taking care of him. Indeed, he’s got for example, a stylist who is putting makeup on him. Moreover, all these people, especially the publicist and the stylist, show that nowadays, athletes have to take care of their image. It is more than just a race or a football match it’s what are people remember and gives you the power to believe in your dreams, in your achievements: it is hope.
    This cartoon illustrates the notion of « Myths and heroes » because all these heroes make us dream, and we would like to become like them.

Now I am going to speak to you about Nelson Mandela. He was the figure of militarism and anti apartheid; he was the most famous political prisoner, and the first black president in South Africa. Nelson Mandela was fighting a long time for segregation between black and white people. More than 26 years of isolation in prison, a quarter of a century in which Nelson Mandela became a symbol, better, a myth. Not only in his own country, but around the world.

This document illustrates the notion of « Myths and heroes » because Nelson Mandela is a ordinary person who fight for a better world, a world of peace, for freedom. This person is considered as hero for their courage and difficulties they have overcome.

To conclude, heroes may be famous, but they can also be ordinary people who were put into extraordinary circumstances and behaved heroically. We all have someone that we can consider as a hero.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 16-05-2016 20:37

Réponse: Oral/Myths and Heroes de laure95, postée le 18-05-2016 à 18:11:56 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    - The statue to (pas la bonne préposition)his left
    - it’s what are people remember: mal dit.

- Nelson Mandela was fighting (prétérit simple)a long time for (article) segregation between black and white people.
    - because Nelson Mandela is (passé)a ordinary person (A + CONSONNE) who fight (passé)for a better world
    - This person is considered as hero for their (pas le bon possessif) courage and difficulties they have (singulier)overcome.

pas de référence à un document dans ta 2nde partie.

- conclusion: tu dois répondre à ta problématique, résumer ce que tu as dit.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux