Once upon a time/aideCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de lulu2602 posté le 18-05-2016 à 20:59:42 (S | E | F)
voici une histoire en anglais que j'ai inventée. Pourriez-vous corriger mes fautes s'il vous plait? j'aimerais progresser en anglais!
Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses!
Once upon a time, there was an evil English teacher who was nicknamed the terror. I am going to tell you why: I think I am in the best position to speak because I was one of her victims, thing that I wish for anybody, even my worst enemies, really. So, I do not know where to start, my friends and I have suffered from so many things! First, she was terribly awful; I have never seen a woman so disgusting! She had very big eyes like an owl, her skin was covered with a lot of spots, she looked like a calculator! She did not wash her hair, it was almost straw. She wore flip-flop, and her feet smell frightfully rank! It was really hard to look her in the eye, however, she obliged us to do not look the other way, and I spare you some details! This was a part of her little pleasure, but it was not le worst, far from it! She had also some obsessions: you could not cross your legs, you could not turn your head, you had to look in front of you, you could not yawn, you could not cough, you could not blink… Unfortunately, I cannot enumerate all her fixations, too many! If you had the misfortune to do one of them, she became totally red, red as if she would explode, smoke coming out of her ears and her nose, (I do not lie!) and you were excluded from the class, towards the principal’s office.
Once again, it was not the worst! Her bigger pleasure was to see us suffer, despair, and cry: she just wanted to traumatise us; she was not a teacher but a psychopath! She did anything to achieve her goal: she added “teaching” hours in the evening, she gave always more homework, the examinations were impossible, level C2, we had punishments without valid reasons, she called our parents...
I did always nightmares, I did not know what to do, what to think, it was the worst year of my life, really! I have seen a psychologist, but this did not help me... However, today, all is going well with her. You are surprised? Do not worry, she has become my mother-in-law.
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2016 22:30
Réponse: Once upon a time/aide de laure95, postée le 20-05-2016 à 14:37:24 (S | E)
- Once upon a time, there was an evil English teacher who was nicknamed (or whose nickname was)the terror.
- I am in the best position to speak (about her)
- thing that (mal dit)I wish for anybody,
- where to start: traduction mot à mot.
- She wore (preterit be+-ing) flip-flop (pluriel), and her feet smell (idem)frightfully rank!
- It was really hard to look (préposition) her in the eye (pluriel),
- to do not look the other way: mal construit.
- le worst,
- Unfortunately, I cannot enumerate all her fixations,(there are) too many (numerous)!
- towards the principal’s (headmaster's)office.
- she gave always: ordre des mots.
- I did always nightmares,
- I did not know what to do, what to think, it was the worst year of (in) my life,
- this (it ou that)did not help me...
- You are surprised?: ordre des mots.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais