Exposé/ businessCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de leslie37 posté le 14-10-2016 à 14:50:43 (S | E | F)
pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mon exposé s'il vous plait?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
So let’s me present you the company and explain why you can trust us. Headquarters, research centre and factory are based in Germany in xxx and one of our most valuable values is that we believe in marketing travelling safer and more driver-friendly. Founded in 2000 by xxx it is composed of 300 of employees. The company offers advanced air-conditioning and heating systems for vehicles. Now it has been 16 years that we are working harder and harder in the field of state-of-the-art technology, that’s the reason why investing in our company is a great shot!
Even if we had problems in the last four years, we succeed in overcoming those problems. Actually the most sensitive obstacle was a rival company which stole our patent. Moreover since 2010 the sales boomed thanks to our obstinacy so as to be a market leader in automobile gadgetry. Our company wants to invest in new technologies. We are persuaded that our new product will strengthen our position in this field. The market share shows 2 main companies which are xxx with 25% and our company which represents 60% of the market. We work in the market of car and taxi drivers, but also long-distance truckers.
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-10-2016 16:59
Réponse : Exposé/ business de laure95, postée le 20-10-2016 à 18:32:52 (S | E)
-So let’s me present you: let me introduce
- why you can trust (préposition) us.
- Headquarters, (article)research centre and (article)factory
- it is composed of 300 of (enlever of)employees.
- Now it has been 16 years that we are working harder and harder: mal construit au niveau des temps.
- Even if we had problems in the last four years, we succeed (temps)in overcoming those problems.
- Moreover since 2010 the sales boomed (pas le bon temps)
- We work in the market (mal dit)of car and taxi drivers, but also long-distance truckers.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais