Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/dialogue
    Message de pierre1205 posté le 05-11-2016 à 19:31:12 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    Je viens de rédiger un dialogue en anglais et j'aimerais savoir s'il contient des fautes.
    Merci

Sarita and Ramesh, an Indian couple who has big financial problems must absolutely find a way to earn some money for their basic needs arise. Facing them, a difficult choice proposed by Sarita, become a surrogate.
    Ramesh, I’ve something to propose to you. Please keep calm.
    Who is it ?
    You know I don’t work, and your wages no longer enough for us to live properly, we need more money. I have been thinking about a solution, and I considered the idea of becoming a surrogate.
    I’m not agree
    Let me finish. I know that in our culture it is frowned upon but being a surrogate is common in other countries, the USA for example. Weighs the pros and cons before you answer because this could change our lives and could be done quietly, without anyone suspecting.
    But you’re fallen on your head ! We can’t sell a baby as if it were a commodity. Have you thought about the consequences for our relationship ? What we say to our own children ? It's inconceivable. Imagine if our parents or our family found out !
    Reflected well in your situation and the money they could earn. This dramatically change our lives.
    After several weeks during which Sarita and Ramesh are not practically spoken, Ramesh returns on his position concerning the surrogates.
    Sarita !
    Yes
    I’ve something to tell you. When you told me about this idea of surrogate I maybe answered too quickly. Looking back, I realize that it was finally not a bad idea ... In one hand, we'll make a happy couple and in the other hand the couple who will adopt our kid will make us happy by giving us money, which we need so much.
    I'm glad you had reconsider your position.
    I put in against some conditions so that everything goes well and discreetly. First, you go out as little as possible during your pregnancy to make you less suspicious possible. Second, when the time of delivery comes, I will take birth in another city to avoid arousing suspicion. Are you agree ?
    Yes, I’m agree. I'm lucky to have you. You're the best husband in the world.
    Some time later, Sarita and Ramesh met the couple who wanted a child. IVF worked and Sarita gave birth to a beautiful baby she was happy to give to the couple. Sarita and Ramesh overcame their financial problems with the money earned. All's well that ends well.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 05-11-2016 21:47

Réponse : Correction/dialogue de laure95, postée le 06-11-2016 à 11:30:15 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    - for their basic needs (to)arise. Facing them, a difficult choice proposed by Sarita, become (mettre au present en be+-ing) a surrogate.
    -Who is it ?: pas le bon mot interrogatif (who = qui)
    -and your wages (il manque un verbe) no longer enough for us to live properly,
    - and I considered (present perfect) the idea of becoming a surrogate.
    -I’m not agree: mal construit.
    - (in)the USA for example.
    - Weighs (mettre à l'infinitif)the pros and cons
    - without anyone suspecting (it).
    - But you’re fallen on your head !: traduction mot à mot.
    - Reflected (infinitif) well in your situation and the money they (pas le bon sujet)could earn.
    -This (could)dramatically change our lives.

-After several weeks during which Sarita and Ramesh are not practically spoken: temps?
    - I maybe answered: changer la place de MAYBE.
    - In one hand: on the one hand.
    -you had reconsider your position: temps?
    - First, you (enlever YOU)go out as little as possible
    - I will take birth: ?
    - Are you agree ?: mal construit.
    - I’m agree.

- All's well that ends well: this story had a happy ending.

Réponse : Correction/dialogue de pierre1205, postée le 06-11-2016 à 20:22:30 (S | E)
    Merci pour tout !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux