Correction/forme passiveCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de jonjon29 posté le 07-11-2016 à 15:00:10 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde,
je dois rendre un texte pour demain sur la forme passive, et j'ai un peu de mal... Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider ?
Merci de votre aide
Voici le sujet :
Using the vocab list and the passive voice, write down a short text (150 worlds) describing this process. Re-use the existing sentences.
1) site owner approaches municipality for permission to demolish and redevelop
2) Demolition authorised by municipality
3) Contract with demolition company agreed
4) Tenants of the building given notice to quit
5) Block emptied of all electrical equipment and remaining furniture
6) Area cordoned off to to protect pedestrians and motorists
7) Heavy plant is hired and brought to the site
8) Work started and trucks made available to remove construction debris from site
9) Debris taken to site along new Corniche project and dumped into the Gulf
10) Site creared of all remaining site
11) Site handed over to developer
Ma réponse :
First of all, for demolish and redevelop, the site owner approaches the municipality, which authorised the demolition. After this, a contract with a demolition company is agreed, and a notice to quit is given to the tenants of the building. Later, the remaining furniture and all electrical equipment are emptied of the block. The next step is to protect depestrians and motorists through a cordoned area, before hired and brought an heavy plant to the site. As soon as the omitee has finished its word, the destruction can begins. The work started, and to remove construction debris from site, some trucks made available. Along the new Corniche project, the debris are to the site and dumped into the Gulf. The last step is to cleared the site of all remaining rubble, and the site is lastly handed over to developer.
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-11-2016 15:37
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais