2e ppc seats and form of powerCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de manon52 posté le 06-05-2017 à 11:01:09 (S | E | F)
Re bonjour, voila ma 2e ppc, encore désolée du dérangement mais c'est vraiment imporant pour moi, et encore merci beaucoup !!!
Seats and forms of power
I’m going to talk about the notion “Seats/ place and forms of power”. The power is the ability (= capacité ) to exercise a control about somebody, but leads (= conduit ) generally to conflict. In order to live together(= ensemble ) members of a community accept rules, regulations, laws. This can also lead (= contribute ) to conflicts and tensions. Nowadays / Today , new technologies are present in our (= nos) life, We couldn’t live without. They improve our daily (= ells améliore notre quotidient) and continues to evolve. With new technologies , is easier to get informated , we can find everything on the internet ( = on peut tout trouver ) at any time ( = a tout moment )
I/ The role of social networks :
More and more people use social networks via their mobile phones or their computers without using traditional media. This allows us ( = celà nous permet) to share informations and speak faster (= rapidement ) and easier with people who for example live far (= loin )
- Social networks can allow (= peut permettre ) to people to meet (= de se réunir ) as (= comme) for example for a flash mobs where a lot of people meet to dance , sing and stand up for a cause (= defender une cause )
Whereas (= tandis que ) during a flash mobs people gather (= se rassemble ) for a good cause, while during a flash looting people gather to rob other people .
the first gathering one deals with (= porte sur ) cultural activities whereas the second insists on the dark aspects of such meetings.( = les aspects sombres de ces reunions )
II/ The rise of counter powers
Today those in power that they cannot do what they want and citizens can be heard.
- Like for example “the 99% movement” where the 99 % of population is poor and denounces hight unemployment (= chomage élevé ) and inequalities in the US. He reproaches traders for getting richer (= s’enrichir) while poorest can’t make ends meet (= n’arrive pas à joindre les deux bouts) . The situation of the 99% was tough (= dure) , they didn’t have access to internet, and they didn’t have cars so they took public transit (= transport en commun)
III/ limits and problems of NT:
- In a Totalitarian country people was influences. They control their population, who have a lot of contradiction and they must not (= doivent pas) write what they think.
- The NT must cause inequality between poor and rich because not everyone can have mobile or computer and discriminations like the racisms
To conclude News technologies can have good effects on the life of people, by meeting others peoples as bad effect with people who meet to steal or to scram. New technologies are very good for the daily (= quotidian ) but they have limits.
So New technologies are very presents in the life of everybody , they have revolutionized the world. But some people use new technologies to scram or stile people.
The progress are a form of power because we can control everything and people can express their opinions and we can say that Media have power to control or influence people mind
Réponse : 2e ppc seats and form of power de laure95, postée le 06-05-2017 à 17:35:30 (S | E)
- generally to conflict (pluriel).
- They improve our daily (il manque un mot) and continues (faute de conjugaison)to evolve.
- With new technologies , (sujet ?)is easier to get informated (ce mot n'existe pas) , we can find everything on the (pas de the)internet
I/ informations: mot invariable.
- Social networks can allow to (pas de to)people to meet
- the first gathering one (one n'est pas à la bonne place) deals
II/ Today those in power that they cannot do: ?
- the (pas à la bonne place)99 % of population is poor and denounces hight (orthographe) unemployment
- while (article)poorest
- The situation of the 99% was tough, they didn’t have access to internet, and they didn’t have cars so they took public: mettre tous les verbes au présent.
III/ l(article)imits and problems of NT:
- people was influences: mal construit.
- discriminations like the (pas de the)racisms (mot invariable)
- others (pas de s)peoples as bad effect (pluriel)
- So New technologies are very presents (pas de s)in the life of everybody ,
- The progress (pas de s)are (singulier)a form of power
- people (marque de la possession)mind
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais