Bac/ myths and heroesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de kalyia posté le 07-05-2017 à 16:42:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous!
Je suis en terminale S et je voudrais savoir si ma synthèse est sur la bonne voie( Il manque la conclusion). Je voudrais aussi savoir si une correction est possible au niveau de la langue.
Voici mon texte:
I am going to present the notion myths and heroes. To define this notion, a myth seems legend. It’s a fantasy story which can be real or not. Myths are popular beliefs who often relate phenomenon or situation to heroes. Hero comes to Viking, Roman or Greek and means a person making extraordinary performances. It is person admired for his courage.
To analyse this notion, I will try to answer the question: “Should the American dream be debunked?” . In the first time, the American dream is the idea which pushes to believe that the courage of the people who come to live in the USA will be rewarded by the wealth.
A part of east of USA history is dark. In 17th century, a village called Salem was suspected to have women who practices witchcraft. They were hunt by the population. In 1692, 25 young women were executed. They were burnt at the stake. This myth shows USA isn’t a better country them the others The Crucible a film written from this story in 1996. The central idea is religion. This village lives according to the scripture. They are faith in god. As I said earlier, women were suspected to witchcraft and 25 of them were burnt at the stake without evidence. The justice in this affair was unfair and so speed. With this document we can see the history’s scandal of USA. USA isn’t faultless. The American dream isn’t justified.
Then, the country's image attracts some peoples of South America. But USA can't accept all of migrants and the illegal migration is increased. The immigration's conditions between Mexico and America are very difficult. The smugglers mistreat the wetbacks, take their money and abandon them in the middle of journey. In class, we studied a document called "facing reality". We follow a group of migrant in his illegally migration to US. There is said the laborious journey to cross the borders and the conditions under which smugglers treat migrants. The smuggler’s abandoned the passengers in the desert and let them walk across the border without food, water and guide. Gradually time and days, the wetbacks died of thirst.
Thanks of this document, we can see the American dream is inaccessible. If you want to go in USA illegally your life will be in danger.
Finally, if migrants manage to cross the border, their dream will stop rapidly. The migrants are not welcomed in USA. Their life will be synonym of work hard. In a song called American Land, the author talks about life of migrant who want to go in US to live the American Dream late 19th early 20th. He has a sweetheart stayed in her country but she must join him in America. For the man, when you work hard you have a good life with a lot of affluence. But in the middle of song he speaks about Ellis Island a city work where the immigrants work hard in factories. They built a city where can’t lodge. They lived in the effort and pain every time. The American Dream permits to exploit the migrants attracted by the myth.
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-05-2017 21:55
Réponse : Bac/ myths and heroes de laure95, postée le 07-05-2017 à 18:37:54 (S | E)
- a myth seems (looks like à la place de seems) legend.
- Myths are popular beliefs who (pas le bon relatif)often relate(article) phenomenon or (article) situation to heroes.
- (the word) Hero comes to (pas la bonne préposition) Viking, Roman or Greek
- It is (article)person admired for his (or her)courage.
- by the wealth: pas de the.
- A part of east: mal dit.
- of USA (mettre l'adjectif américaine pas USA)history
- In (article)17th century, a village called Salem was suspected to have women who practices (passé) witchcraft.
- They were hunt (participe passé) by the population.
- This myth shows (article)USA isn’t a better country them (pas le bon mot)the others
- They are (pas le bon verbe) faith in god
- The justice in this affair (case pas affair)was unfair
- the history’s scandal of USA: mal dit.
- (article) USA isn’t faultless.
-some peoples: pas de s.
- But USA
- can't accept all of (pas de of) migrants and the illegal migration is increased (present en be + ing).
- in the middle of (article)journey.
- We follow a group of migrant (pluriel) in his (their pas his)illegally migration to (article)US.
- There is said: ?
- The smuggler’s (enlever 's)abandoned the passengers
- Gradually time and days: ?
- Thanks of (pas la bonne préposition)this document
- If you want to go in (pas la bonne préposition) (article) USA
-The (pas de the) migrants are not welcomed in (article) USA.
- of work (gérondif) hard.
- the author talks about (article) life of (article) migrant who want (faute de conjugaison) to go in (voir plus haut)US
- late 19th early 20th: ?
- But in the middle of (article)song he speaks about Ellis Island a city work where the immigrants work (passé) hard in
- where can’t lodge: ?
- They lived in the effort and pain every time: mal dit.
Réponse : Bac/ myths and heroes de kalyia, postée le 07-05-2017 à 19:02:44 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup laure95!
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais