Correction CV/USCours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas
Message de jaycee posté le 25-11-2019 à 22:49:56 (S | E | F)
je souhaite postuler pour un VIE aux US et je ne suis pas sûr que la traduction de mon CV soit correcte. Je sais qu'il y a des différences entre l'anglais UK et l'anglais US. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire si j'ai fait des erreurs ?
Career objective: Looking for a job as a project analyst using the experience acquired after my 4 years of experience as a business and project analyst.
Work experience :
IT Project Analyst (2016 - 2019)
Software managing access to the French electricity distribution network
• Client business requirements gathering and analysis
• Production and analysis of functional/technical specifications
• Supports Delivery and Testing teams to accurately perform testing
• Follow designated testing procedures when available. Develop formal test plans/scripts, and work with development team
• Act as facilitator between the client and external third-parties when designing interface requirements and processes
• Perform the analysis, review, and functional/technical design and specifications of system features requested by assigned clients
• Contributes to building schedules, and to manage project milestones, phases, and elements as needed to ensure project success
Business Analyst (2015 - 2016)
Automotive supplier’s component dependability analysis
• Assistance and preparation of request for proposal.
• Support of supplier’s service management: implementation and monitoring of deliverable indicator (quality, time).
• Organization and animation of customer-supplier meetings (in French and English).
• Analysis and quotation of documents sent by suppliers and participation in the final decision finale.
Project manager assistant (2012 - 2015)
Development and instrumentation of a test bench for photovoltaic modules
• Business requirements gathering and engineering
• Monitoring of the development and qualification
• Set up a change management process.
• Project manager assistance for the management of supplier monitoring and the implementation of measurement tools
• Advanced training course for PV panel characterization technics done in US (San Jose) and Belgium (Leuven)
• Business requirements analysis
• Designing regarding client’s need
• Supplier/Client/Partner relationship
• Technical specifications delivering
• Client’s problem solving
• Change management
• Optimization of work’s organization
• Development monitoring
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2019 11:24
Réponse : Correction CV/US de user1, postée le 26-11-2019 à 10:57:56 (S | E)
This all looks good, the only slight change I would make is to turn all of the present tense verbs in your bullet points to the “-ing” form. For example “Supporting Delivery and Testing...”, “Acting as facilitator...”. Also “final decision finale” needs changing, I’m guessing. All American spelling as far as I can see too (I think it’s just the words ending -ization).
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2019 11:23
Réponse : Correction CV/US de jaycee, postée le 27-11-2019 à 07:42:36 (S | E)
Thank you very much for your answer !
Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux